“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
The purpose of Village of HOPE Lawrenceville is to restore hope to the homeless and those in need in Lawrenceville, Georgia...
- To meet the basic human needs including food by living out the love & teachings of Jesus Christ;
- To assist in acquiring resources for individuals / families who are willing to work toward achieving independence and self-sufficiency;
- To help find transitional housing options to the homeless;
- To establish and maintain long term, nurturing relationships by individualized programs based on current situations and future goals in order to attain self-sufficiency;
- To establish collaborative partnerships between non-profit organizations, churches, businesses and government agencies;
- To provide a resource center for the homeless and those in need;
- To support children within our school system who are homeless or in need;
- To provide a comprehensive center designed to meet the immediate and long term needs of the homeless and those in need in our community.